Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Cold
March 24th, 2007 | admin
Cold is a common disease that can affect people of any age and at any time of the year. There are handy herbal cure with the plants available in the backyards of with the things present in almost every Indian kitchens.
Easy Home Remedies for Cold
1. Drink two or three cups of medicinal coffee prepared from palm jaggery, Tulsi leaves, pepper, and tippali (piper longum).
2. Chew five-ten Tulsi leaves with pepper.
3. Take cardamom, dried ginger, pepper and cinnamon.
4. Take the juice of ginger added with honey three to five times a day.
5. Chew a piece of fresh ginger with salt. Good for dry cough and vomiting.