Excellent remedy for Diabetics by Food Supplement
November 10th, 2012 | admin
“Let food be your medicine…..” – Hippocrates (460-377 BC)
Diabetic is a killer disease affecting many people in the world over. It is estimated that millions of people will be affected by diabetics by 2025.
Our diet consists of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and water. After the digestion in the stomach and small intestine, glucose, the end products of carbohydrate digestion is absorbed and transported to trillions of cells in the body, . Thus in the normal metabolic state there is a balance between the amount of glucose absorbed from the intestine, its level in the blood and its utilization by the cells.
The metabolic process in a cell is very complex and it is managed chemically, releasing the energy in the glucose by steps. In a thermal power station coal is oxidized by burning and the energy is used to generate steam that runs a turbine connected to a generator. In the cells the fuels are broken down chemically in steps and energy is released. The released energy is stored in a chemical called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and it is used as energy currency in the cells to do the work. The final energy production takes place in an organelle called mitochondria in the cell and the number of mitochondria in the cells depends on the nature of cells. Muscles will have maximum number of mitochondria as energy requirements are more in the muscles.
In diabetic condition, the glucose utilization by cells comes down and this causes elevated levels of glucose in the blood. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas gland in the abdomen. It controls the use of glucose within the body.
The blood sugar level will rise if:
• the pancreas produces little or no insulin (Type 1 diabetesor insulin-dependent diabetes). It is usually seen in children and young people.
• the pancreas produces insulin, but it could be inadequate for the body’s needs and its effectiveness is reduced (Type 2 diabetes). This condition is also called insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes is also called non insulin-dependent diabetes. It tends to affect adults over 40 and overweight people.
There are also other types of diabetes like pregnancy diabetics and secondary diabetics.
Though Type 2 diabetics is seen among people over 40 years old, in the last 30 years a threefold increase in the number of cases are reported among young adults. There is an increase of obesity levels among young people which may have led to the increased cases reported.
However, obesity doesn’t explain the increase in the numbers of Type 1 diabetes in children.
Common symptoms of diabetes
Glucose is one of the body’s main fuels. When blood sugar levels rise and glucose is secreted into urine. This causes:
• increased thirst
• frequent urination
• weight loss
• Recurrent infections on the skin, eg boils.
People with Type 2 diabetes often have:
• a family history of diabetes
• increased blood pressure
• premature vascular problems such as heart attacks and stroke
• raised level of triglyceride (a type of fat) in the blood
• Impotence (erectile dysfunction).
Diagnosis is done by following methods
1. Glucose levels are measured in blood samples. This is done using the following tests:
• random glucose test: glucose levels are taken at a random time on two occasions. Any figure above 11.1mmol/l is a diagnosis of diabetes
• fasting glucose test: the glucose level is measured after an overnight fast and on two different days. Above 7.0mmol/l is a diagnosis of diabetes.
2. Glucose tolerance test
A glucose drink is given containing a standard amount of glucose (75g). Blood samples are taken before the drink is given and two hours later. The test is done after an overnight fast.
• A two-hour blood glucose level above 11.1mmol/l is a diagnosis of diabetes.
• A level below 7.8mmol/l is normal.
How is diabetes treated?
Diabetes is treated in two ways by diet and medicine.
People with diabetes who are overweight need to think of weight loss as part of their treatment.
• a combination of healthy diet and exercise
• medication with tablets and/or insulin.
There are different types of oral medication for treating Type 2 diabetes:
• some increase the amount of insulin secreted by the pancreas
• some increase the action of insulin in the body
• some delay the absorption of glucose from the digestive system
• some suppress a hormone called glucagon, which is secreted by the pancreas and stops insulin from working.
Treatment for diabetes depends on the individual. Along with medications and diet blood sugar level needs to be monitored to adjust the diet and medication.
In the long term, diabetes is monitored through routine check-ups by a doctor.
Pharmacological intervention on long term basis leads to other complications. So routine medical check is to look out for any evidence of longer-term complications in eye or kidney.
Many studies now show that good glucose control can significantly reduce or even stop complications. This means keeping the blood sugar level as close to normal as possible.
With this aim in mind MEEISATCODE, has been working on methods to block glucose absorption in the intestine in a natural way. Finally we saw the light in the tunnel have and developed a food product that will slow the glucose absorption in the intestine.
The product is made out of a particular type of wheat ground and roasted with stringent specifications. Some other cereals are added to it. To this dehydrated vegetables are mixed and packed hygienically.
Two or three tablespoon full of the product can make a serving of porridge. When this product is consumed, the digestion is delayed and also makes the food to move faster in the small intestine. These lower glucose absorption from the intestine thereby glucose spikes in the blood may be reduced.
Thus you can control your blood sugar by MEEISATCODE DIET.
The product MRP is Rs.295/ – per 1 Kg pack. If anyone places order with payment in advance, then we will deliver it for Rs.250/- The minimum quantity to be ordered is 5 Kg. The product will be send by courier anywhere in India.
Inviting Master Franchisee / Master Stockist / Whole Sale Distributors and Regional Distributors / Direct Sales Officers in All States/Districts in India.
There is business plan also. Those who want to take Franchisee/Stockist/Agency/Direct Resident Sales Officers in all states and districts in India. Interested parties write to info@KeralaAyurvedics.com